The vision of SWAC men‘s ministry is to see the men of our church growing in community, fellowship and discipleship. SWAC Men is an inclusive ministry in which men of all age groups and life stages are able to encourage each other as we journey together on our Christian walk. We want to connect with our city as we share the good news of Jesus Christ. Our regular ministries include:
- The Chain Gang is a men’s shed that meet together on each Wednesday morning at St. Paul’s. Our work involves specific community projects, church related projects as well as general upkeep. We always share morning tea together and a short devotion around the gospel.
- Bible study and prayer groups where men are able to grow and encourage one another.
- When a fifth Wednesday of a month occurs, we hold an informal invitational dinner event somewhere in the city.
- We connect with local and regional men’s conferences held throughout the year.
- We also connect with the monthly (second Saturday of the month from 730am-9am) inter-church Men’s Breakfast held at various churches around Wagga.
We also hold a number of invitational events throughout the year. Check out our events page to stay up to date.
For further information please contact us