Jesus is the most generous person who ever lived: He gave His life so that we might live! As his followers, we give our time, talents, and money joyfully in response to God’s generosity and so that others might know Him too. Our vision is to be a growing church that connects meaningfully with the community that God has placed us in. We invite you to partner with us in reaching Wagga for Christ.
Partnership in the present
There are a number of ways for you to give:
1. You can make an electronic transfer to our account:
SPTP Partnership Account
Account Number 05202527
3. You can give electronically using a credit or debit card using the button below. Please note that some transaction fees apply, which you can choose to cover in your giving if you wish.
4. Cheques can be dropped into the office or mailed in. Please see Contact Us.
5. Each week during our services we take up a collection where you can place your cash or cheque. Dated offertory envelopes are also available in the foyer of both our church centres.
Partnership in the future
We have a faith-filled vision and want to invite our church family to share in the exciting work of ensuring that our worship and community facilities are safe, effective and able to meet the present and future ministry dreams that we have.
There are three significant facility projects that we intend to undertake:
1. The St Alban’s asbestos roof replacement project will not only secure the safety of the building but will provide an opportunity to rectify serious (and urgent) water leakage issues. Estimated cost is $180,000.
2. The St Paul’s hall and toilet refurbishment project will rectify a range of problems by providing appropriate numbers of toilets, making them accessible from hall level, and fixing chronic smell and ageing issues. Moreover, a new meeting room (and further storage) will be created and the mezzanine rail will be replaced to ensure conformity to current safety standards. Estimated cost is $105,000.
3. The St Paul’s asbestos roof replacement project will not only secure the safety of the building but will provide an opportunity to rectify the chronic leaking roof. Estimated cost TBA.
The Parish Growth Fund is an opportunity to provide the resources necessary to undertake vital facility projects. Any contribution you make will be a legacy for present and future generations who form part of the story of South Wagga Anglican.