The women of South Wagga Anglican Church meet together in a range of informal and formal ways to build community and provide a place for people to come to know Christ. Each week there are a number of ministry programs available:
- Mainly Music is for parent and pre-schoolers and meets Tuesdays 10am during term time at St. Paul’s Turvey Park.
- The Purlers Knitting Group is always welcome to newcomers and meets Wednesday 12 midday at St. Paul’s Turvey Park.
- Ladies Link offer a place of friendship and faith-building and meets on the 2nd Friday of each month, alternating between St. Paul’s Turvey Park and St. Alban’s.
- The Ladies Coffee Club is a place of friendship and meets on the 4th Friday of each month at the Commercial Club in Wagga Wagga.
Additionally we have two dedicated women’s Bible Study groups:
- Thursday 9:30am at St. Paul’s (childcare available)
- Wednesday 6:00pm at St. Paul’s
We also host a number of events and conference throughout the year. Check out our events page to stay up to date. For any further information please ring our office on 6925 1707.